The Booking Process
In order to secure your vacation, here is what is needed:
Step 1: Complete the Registration/Payment form. Complete the secured form by clicking the Registration Link
- Please select the agent you are working with as your Preferred Travel Agent.
- Be sure to enter your name as on your passports. This is very important for the purchase of airline tickets, later. The name spelling must be exact. Please remember not to enter incomplete names or nicknames. If you don’t have your passports, yet, no worries. Just enter your first, middle, and last name, as you plan to enter them on your passport application.
- Please enter desired airport on the form.
- Also enter the name of your roommate in the comments, if applicable. This will only be used to match registration forms.
- Also add your group name to comments. This will prompt us that you are part of your phenomenal group.
- The deposits for all occupants must be paid in order to complete the booking.
Step 2: Approve Pricing.
- Once registration form is submitted. Pricing will be confirmed and deposit will be applied. If pricing differs from the original quote, it will be forwarded to you for approval, prior to the deposit being applied. Once you approve, deposit will be made.
Step 3: Review and Confirm Invoice Information.
- An invoice and booking confirmation will be sent for your records. A secured link will also be provided for future payments.
Step 4: Make future payments prior to the due date.
- A secured link will be provided in confirmation emails with balance, for future payments. Once your vacation is paid in full, prior to departure, travel documents will be provided. I will also schedule a conference call to review documents and answer any questions.
If you have any questions concerning the booking process, pricing, or any other topic, please feel free to contact us, directly. You have access to the best.